STEM at The University of Texas at Austin
- UT Austin is committed to providing equitable access to STEM opportunities for a diverse community of learners.
- The College of Natural Sciences at UT Austin is one of the largest science colleges in the US.
- UT Austin’s engineering and computer science programs are regularly ranked in the top 10 nationwide.
- The Cockrell School of Engineering is one of the top five universities in the country to award bachelor’s degrees to Black and Hispanic/Latinx students and the No. 14 producer of women B.S. engineering graduates in the nation.
- UT Austin’s Jackson School of Geosciences has the No. 1 geology program in the country and has three programs ranked in the top five.
Find a Program
Use our search filters to sort STEM opportunities by type, areas of interest, grade level, location and more. Programming runs year-round, so it’s always the right time to get involved with STEM!